- If you know a Veteran, thank them, if you are a Veteran "Thank You"
- Shine up those Golf Clubs, Post 7180 is hosting a Golf Tournament April 29th at the Owasso Golf and Athletic Club. Click Here for more information.
- Come join us, every Thursday Night at 19:00 we gather at the OCC for comradery and just enjoy being Veterans of a Great Nation.
- We continue to meet on the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Owasso Community Center, come check us out see what we are about. We're not the typical VFW as many may think. We join together with our Auxiliary members and quests on the third Thursday of each month for a pot luck dinner. We encourage, members, spouses, dependents and friends to come join us. Again at the Owasso Community Center. On your first visit don't worry about bringing a dish to share, as we always have plenty for everyone.
- We now also join together with Auxiliary members on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday for fun and games at the Owasso Community Center at 6 pm. Card games, pool, corn hole, ping pong are available. If enough people are interested we can come up with a bingo game. Guests (non-members) are welcome to join us as well. Come check us out. Snacks and beverages are available as well. You do not need to be a member to attend!
- Stop by and visit the Gold Star Family Memorial at the Owasso Veterans Memorial on 116th Street, near the entrance to Owasso Sports Park. for more information call 918-951-7180.Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with everything we are doing.
Our programs support our service members while they are on the front line, as they are being discharged and long after they return. Your tax-deductible donation will be immediately directed to the VFW programs where your support is most urgently needed.